Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions and admission process at Mata Bhagwanti Chadha Niketan
1. The family of a child with special needs can directly approach MBCN for admission.
2. Children with special needs can also be recommended to MBCN by hospitals, physicians, community service boards or families of existing students at MBCN.
3. An admission application must be submitted to MBCN admission cell along with child”s medical certificate, educational documents, disability certificate, residence proof and income proof of parents.
4. Assessment of the child is done prior to admission.
5. Parents and Guardians must approach the social workers of MBCN to get the assessment done of their child.
6. The child is carefully screened to ensure the appropriateness of placement at MBCN campus.
7. Assessment of a child does not mean admission of the child, it is only a pre-process.
8. Admission depends on the availability of seat in the required group. In the case of non-availability of the seat, child’s application can be kept in waiting list.
9. Social workers of MBCN assist the parents and guardians of the child to get through the admission requirements and process.
10. In any other case, where there is an emergency, the admission process can be expedited with the help of social workers at MBCN.
11. Telephonic enquires are also entertained for admission.
12. Kindly contact Mrs. Malini Singh (Social worker-98711000843) for the appointment for assessment, registration and pre-admission tour.
13. Parents & staff members of MBCN are liable of receiving tranactional SMS, irrespective of their number being registered under NDNC. If they wish to not receive any SMS, they may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.