MATA BHAGWANTI DEVI CHADHA CHARITABLE TRUST was formed in the memory of late Smt. Bhagwanti Devi Chadha, Mother of late Shri. Kulwant Singh Chadha, Ex. Chairman of the Wave Group. Late Shri. Gurdeep Singh Chadha, a leading industrialist of Northern India and Ex. Managing Director of the Group, is the driving force behind the formation of this charitable trust. He established Mata Bhagwanti Chadha Niketan in July 1999 with the mission to educate and prepare special children to live within the community, having achieved threefold self-dependence, Physical, Social and Financial to the best of their ability.
‘MATA BHAGWANTI CHADHA NIKETAN is a charitable special school for mentally and physically challenged children. It is run by ‘PONTY CHADHA FOUNDATION’. The Niketan is one of the very few private rehabilitation institutions, that doesn’t charge any money for the services provided to the students. The school is fully committed and dedicated to the rehabilitation of children with mental retardation, cerebral palsy, autism and multiple disability. It is trusted that these children should be loved and respected in the society as any other normal child is. Presently the institution provides rehabilitation services to about 500 beneficiaries.
The infrastructural facilities at the school are developed keeping in mind the needs of these differently-abled children. We have barrier-free infrastructure.
- The building is fully equipped to conduct rehabilitation activities for 1000 special children.
- It includes 35 class rooms, 1 physiotherapy hall, 4 speech therapy departments, 1 seminar hall and all other required amenities.
- The school building is designed to be disabled-friendly. It has ramp and sensor- operated doors at the entrance for wheel chair users. It also has a bigger ramp for easy movement inside the school building.
- There are guiding tiles on the floor for visually impaired children.
- Toilets have bigger doors and cabins for wheelchair users. Low height wash-basins are also provided.
- The school building is designed in such a way that provides ample natural light inside the school premises, on all floors including basement.
- The building is fully equipped with firefighting system as per N.B.C. norms.
- The safety of children is ensured with CCTV surveillance.
- Adequate parking for all vehicles including buses is available on premise.
- The school has adequate power back-up.
- There is provision for air conditioning.
- A kitchen, canteen and dining hall are also available.
- For outdoor activities, a fully maintained landscape area is available.
- Located hardly 10 minutes away from Sector-18, Noida, the school is easily accessible from nearby areas.
Amit Das- Father of Joyaditya Das
I would like to extend my heartiest thanks to your faculty team for taking such good care of my child who is suffering autism and have severe communication problems. I would like to congratulate the MBCN team for their dedication and good work to bring in new hope to these special kids.Rating:
Archna Gupta- wife of Mr. Gaurav Gupta, mother of Suyash Gupta
We would like to thanks the entire MBCN Management team for taking care of our children like their own children. The way the entire facility is managed is amazing , CLEANILESS etc. Honestly speaking we overall like the way MBCN is working in this field and helping our children to face the world.Rating:
Ashutosh Dhoundiyal- Father of Nishchey Dhoundiyal
Thank you to MBCN for doing a noble work in nurturing our children with love and dedication. Helping them in learning, education, sports, and other fields. On the occasion of Disability Day, I want to congratulate MBCN from bottom of my heart for doing such a wonderful work they are doing for the community with dedication.Rating:
Rajesh C Mahapatra- Father of Krishna Karthikey
It was indeed a great privilege and opportunity to acquaint myself and my ward with the entire MBCN Team at School. Whether it is Class, OTPT, and any celebration viz. Christmas Day Celebration, Sports Day, Any Events and most importantly the The Annual Day -2016 Celebration , the MBCN team led by Dr. Vandana Sharma is Superb. I wish all the best to entire TEAM.Rating:
We take pride in our professionally trained dedicated team who is committed to create an environment, which maximizes the quality of learning.
Inter-disciplinary team of Mata Bhagwanti Chadha Niketan consists of:
- Special Educators
- Speech Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Vocational Counsellors
- Visiting Child Specialist