Mission & Vision
The Founder of Mata Bhagwanti Chadha Niketan, late Sh. Gurdeep Singh Chadha, believed in always lending a helping hand to people in need. When he founded this school, his intent was to form a ground where the children with special needs could grow without any realization of the barriers. Being a sufferer of a physical disability himself, he said that any barrier comes first at the mental level; social, intellectual or physical barriers come later.Today, the school not only brings more than 1000 differently-abled children under the same roof, it also provides a friendly and empathetic environment for a supportive approach towards moving ahead with life. The co-curricular and class activities that are scheduled for the batches are specially modulated keeping in mind their limitations, using their strengths. It instils a belief in every child that he or she is gifted and not deprived.
Most of teachers in the school are parents of differently-abled children and so care and being considerate comes automatically. Even the support staff on board understands every child’s needs and limitations and helps the child accordingly. Their tireless support and patient demeanour have together made our dream a reality. So many people have joined with us in our noble intent, and support keeps flowing in.The institution operates on a completely charitable basis, and is among a very few rehabilitation centres for the kids with special needs. We wish to have more such schools as we move ahead.
The Wave Group has always been thoughtful when it comes to realizing its social responsibility. The Genesis Global School is another venture by Wave Group, and it’s commendable that it not only ‘teaches’ its students, but ‘educates’ them. The Genesis Global School has marked it compulsory for its students to render at least a certain number of hours to social service. Meeting and interacting with differently-abled children at Mata Bhagwanti Chadha Niketan by getting involved in various integrated activities. This is an endeavour to make children responsible citizens who know how to create a better world.
- We are fully committed and dedicated for education, training and rehabilitation of children with special needs.
- We are trying to create a world where care is the greatest virtue, as we believe that these differently-abled children deserve a life worth living with respect, love and dignity.
- We aspire to grow in experience, in strength and in our capacity to deliver a quality service for our students and their families.
We work with people with intellectual impairments, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Hearing Impairment and Multiple Disabilities. We are committed to work especially with those who are further marginalized by poverty, stress, severity of their disability, or other factors.
We work to
- Provide rehabilitation and personal development services and support our students and trainees and provide them with what they need in every area of their lives, maximizing their integration in the main stream.
- Create the possibility for an optimum quality of life for our students and trainees and their families.
- Facilitate empowerment of people with disability, their families, care given and communities.
We Work By
- Striving to achieve the highest ideals in service, work ethics, management, interpersonal relations, and policy, making. Reaching high professional standards in all aspects of our work, remembering our purpose is to help people who are disadvantaged.
- Involving people with disabilities and their caregivers in all aspects of our work.
- Using a collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach to programme planning, operating and managing.